- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
Having issues with displaying products
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #231773
by LDE
Having issues with displaying products was created by LDE
-- url of the page with the problem -- :www.lcfshop.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.6.
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.17
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome 48.0.2564.116 m
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Call stack
# Function Location
1 JApplicationCms->execute() /home7/lcfmusic/public_html/lcfshop/index.php:45
2 JApplicationSite->doExecute() /home7/lcfmusic/public_html/lcfshop/libraries/cms/application/cms.php:252
3 JApplicationSite->dispatch() /home7/lcfmusic/public_html/lcfshop/libraries/cms/application/site.php:230
4 JComponentHelper::renderComponent() /home7/lcfmusic/public_html/lcfshop/libraries/cms/application/site.php:191
5 JComponentHelper::executeComponent() /home7/lcfmusic/public_html/lcfshop/libraries/cms/component/helper.php:372
6 require_once() /home7/lcfmusic/public_html/lcfshop/libraries/cms/component/helper.php:392
7 JControllerLegacy->execute() /home7/lcfmusic/public_html/lcfshop/components/com_content/content.php:38
8 ContentController->display() /home7/lcfmusic/public_html/lcfshop/libraries/legacy/controller/legacy.php:728
9 JControllerLegacy->display() /home7/lcfmusic/public_html/lcfshop/components/com_content/controller.php:104
10 ContentViewArticle->display() /home7/lcfmusic/public_html/lcfshop/libraries/legacy/controller/legacy.php:690
11 JViewLegacy->get() /home7/lcfmusic/public_html/lcfshop/components/com_content/views/article/view.html.php:42
12 ContentModelArticle->getItem() /home7/lcfmusic/public_html/lcfshop/libraries/legacy/view/legacy.php:401
13 JError::raiseError() /home7/lcfmusic/public_html/lcfshop/components/com_content/models/article.php:169
14 JError::raise() /home7/lcfmusic/public_html/lcfshop/libraries/legacy/error/error.php:254
I'm trying to connect a category to a hidden menu but when I click on the category Pastor Lincoln I keep getting this error message, what am I doing wrong? Thanks, guys.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.6.
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.17
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome 48.0.2564.116 m
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Call stack
# Function Location
1 JApplicationCms->execute() /home7/lcfmusic/public_html/lcfshop/index.php:45
2 JApplicationSite->doExecute() /home7/lcfmusic/public_html/lcfshop/libraries/cms/application/cms.php:252
3 JApplicationSite->dispatch() /home7/lcfmusic/public_html/lcfshop/libraries/cms/application/site.php:230
4 JComponentHelper::renderComponent() /home7/lcfmusic/public_html/lcfshop/libraries/cms/application/site.php:191
5 JComponentHelper::executeComponent() /home7/lcfmusic/public_html/lcfshop/libraries/cms/component/helper.php:372
6 require_once() /home7/lcfmusic/public_html/lcfshop/libraries/cms/component/helper.php:392
7 JControllerLegacy->execute() /home7/lcfmusic/public_html/lcfshop/components/com_content/content.php:38
8 ContentController->display() /home7/lcfmusic/public_html/lcfshop/libraries/legacy/controller/legacy.php:728
9 JControllerLegacy->display() /home7/lcfmusic/public_html/lcfshop/components/com_content/controller.php:104
10 ContentViewArticle->display() /home7/lcfmusic/public_html/lcfshop/libraries/legacy/controller/legacy.php:690
11 JViewLegacy->get() /home7/lcfmusic/public_html/lcfshop/components/com_content/views/article/view.html.php:42
12 ContentModelArticle->getItem() /home7/lcfmusic/public_html/lcfshop/libraries/legacy/view/legacy.php:401
13 JError::raiseError() /home7/lcfmusic/public_html/lcfshop/components/com_content/models/article.php:169
14 JError::raise() /home7/lcfmusic/public_html/lcfshop/libraries/legacy/error/error.php:254
I'm trying to connect a category to a hidden menu but when I click on the category Pastor Lincoln I keep getting this error message, what am I doing wrong? Thanks, guys.
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by LDE.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #231808
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Having issues with displaying products
Hi,
Well, HikaShop is not involved in the call stack you provided so hard to say.
Try to delete and recreate the menu item.
Well, HikaShop is not involved in the call stack you provided so hard to say.
Try to delete and recreate the menu item.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #231887
by LDE
Replied by LDE on topic Having issues with displaying products
Ok, I've tried that but I still get the same messages and error 404.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #232416
by LDE
Replied by LDE on topic Having issues with displaying products
Is there a reason that the hidden menu I created isn't showing up in the front end ? I'm struggling with connecting the category to it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #232448
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Having issues with displaying products
Hi,
If it is a hidden menu so that's normal that you can't see it on frontend
You have to put the menu item in a displayed menu on frontend, so a menu with a valid position.
Regarding the menu settings for the category / product listing here is the tutorial:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/3...nd.html?acm=70476_71
If it is a hidden menu so that's normal that you can't see it on frontend
You have to put the menu item in a displayed menu on frontend, so a menu with a valid position.
Regarding the menu settings for the category / product listing here is the tutorial:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/3...nd.html?acm=70476_71
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #232482
by LDE
Replied by LDE on topic Having issues with displaying products
Oh excuse me I worded it wrong, I should have said the module I connected to it, I wanted the menu to be hidden but the products to show up in the front end when I click on a category. Thanks for the tutorial I'll check it out.
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by LDE.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds