- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 1
Variants
10 years 6 months ago #232870
by studio-n
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
Hello,
i have a problem.
One product, 2 variants (Screenshot 1, 2, 3)
At the Frontend I see the prices (Screen 4) - it´s perfect.
(Screen 5) the prices also perfect, but I have no button "add to cart"
Whats wrong?
Thanks for answer
)
Hello,
i have a problem.
One product, 2 variants (Screenshot 1, 2, 3)
At the Frontend I see the prices (Screen 4) - it´s perfect.
(Screen 5) the prices also perfect, but I have no button "add to cart"
Whats wrong?
Thanks for answer
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #232871
by nicolas
Hi,
Without a link to the product page nor seeing all the settings of the variants, I can't confirm, but I would say that the problem might be the modifications done to the product page layout.
Try to rename the folder templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/product via FTP. If that solves the problem, then yes, the problem comes from the modifications done to the product page layout on your end (or in the template).
Without a link to the product page nor seeing all the settings of the variants, I can't confirm, but I would say that the problem might be the modifications done to the product page layout.
Try to rename the folder templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/product via FTP. If that solves the problem, then yes, the problem comes from the modifications done to the product page layout on your end (or in the template).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #232910
by studio-n
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by studio-n. Reason: more info
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #232915
by nicolas
Hi,
Well, the link you gave confirms what I thought:
take.ms/82cZr
The characteristic, quantity, contact, tags and id areas of the product page layout have been moved inside the price area on your website.
That is not the case by default.
And that's what is causing the problem when the characteristic selection is changed as it updates all these areas, but then the HTML of the variant for the price area only contains the price and thus you loose all the rest on the right side.
Normally, renaming the folder templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/product via FTP should fix the problem.
If it doesn't, it's either that the modifications have also been done directly to the files in components/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl/ or that you have some caching on your website and that your didn't clear the cache after renaming the folder and thus you still saw what was generated with the template overrides activated.
So please check that.
Well, the link you gave confirms what I thought:
take.ms/82cZr
The characteristic, quantity, contact, tags and id areas of the product page layout have been moved inside the price area on your website.
That is not the case by default.
And that's what is causing the problem when the characteristic selection is changed as it updates all these areas, but then the HTML of the variant for the price area only contains the price and thus you loose all the rest on the right side.
Normally, renaming the folder templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/product via FTP should fix the problem.
If it doesn't, it's either that the modifications have also been done directly to the files in components/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl/ or that you have some caching on your website and that your didn't clear the cache after renaming the folder and thus you still saw what was generated with the template overrides activated.
So please check that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #232969
by studio-n
Hello Nicolas,
thanks for anwer. I now what you mean an see it in the code.
I renamed the folder - templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/product, copy a fresh ordner product to components/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl/ and I delete the cache, but the problem ist not sloved.
I try it again.
SOLUTION!
YES, YES, YES - I found it !
language override - PER_UNIT_AT_LEAST_X_BOUGHT -
pro Stück, <p />Verkaufseinheit: %s Stück - wrong
pro Stück, <br />Verkaufseinheit: %s Stück - correct
thanks for anwer. I now what you mean an see it in the code.
I renamed the folder - templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/product, copy a fresh ordner product to components/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl/ and I delete the cache, but the problem ist not sloved.
I try it again.
SOLUTION!
YES, YES, YES - I found it !
language override - PER_UNIT_AT_LEAST_X_BOUGHT -
pro Stück, <p />Verkaufseinheit: %s Stück - wrong
pro Stück, <br />Verkaufseinheit: %s Stück - correct
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by studio-n. Reason: solution
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.242 seconds