- Posts: 128
- Thank you received: 3
Bottom pagination only visible in phone media quer
10 years 6 months ago #233972
by deuce4884
Bottom pagination only visible in phone media quer was created by deuce4884
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.24
I have the pagination set to both in the configuration. I want to make the bottom pagination only visible with the phone media query. I added "visible-phone" to the class in the line that reads
in Views->Product->listing. It now reads like this
When I load the product listing it does not have the visible-phone added to the class so, I must be missing something here. Anywhere else this would be?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.24
I have the pagination set to both in the configuration. I want to make the bottom pagination only visible with the phone media query. I added "visible-phone" to the class in the line that reads
Code:
<div class="hikashop_products_pagination hikashop_products_pagination_bottom">
in Views->Product->listing. It now reads like this
Code:
<div class="hikashop_products_pagination hikashop_products_pagination_bottom visible-phone">
When I load the product listing it does not have the visible-phone added to the class so, I must be missing something here. Anywhere else this would be?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #233997
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Bottom pagination only visible in phone media quer
Hi,
Check the listing_div view file. Also, make sure that you're editing the view files for the correct template.
Check the listing_div view file. Also, make sure that you're editing the view files for the correct template.
The following user(s) said Thank You: deuce4884
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #234103
by deuce4884
Replied by deuce4884 on topic Bottom pagination only visible in phone media quer
It was in listing_div. Thanks for the quick response.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds