Browser Title
10 years 6 months ago #234558
by vanway
Browser Title was created by vanway
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.tiendamat.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.0
Hi all,
In the home page, I've created a product list through the product category menu. The problema comes, that in the browser, it doesn't show the name of the shop (Tiendamat), it shows "product category".
I've tried to change that through the menu, as I show in the pictures above, but it hasn't changed. Any idea how to fix this?
Thank you.
Image 1:
Image 2:
Image 3:
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.0
Hi all,
In the home page, I've created a product list through the product category menu. The problema comes, that in the browser, it doesn't show the name of the shop (Tiendamat), it shows "product category".
I've tried to change that through the menu, as I show in the pictures above, but it hasn't changed. Any idea how to fix this?
Thank you.
Image 1:
Image 2:
Image 3:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #234566
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Browser Title
Hi,
You have to enable the HikaShop option" Use the menu name as title", else it will indeed display the category name as menu title.
You have to enable the HikaShop option" Use the menu name as title", else it will indeed display the category name as menu title.
The following user(s) said Thank You: vanway
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds