- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 0
Page Heading Change
10 years 6 months ago #234622
by Teverz
Thank You,
Teverz
Page Heading Change was created by Teverz
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
ahnisnabae2.ahnisnabaeartgallery.com/artists.html
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
I changed the manufacturer to Artists in the shop under Languages which works well except when adding a Page Heading. Where can I find the place to change this heading?
ahnisnabae2.ahnisnabaeartgallery.com/artists.html
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
I changed the manufacturer to Artists in the shop under Languages which works well except when adding a Page Heading. Where can I find the place to change this heading?
ahnisnabae2.ahnisnabaeartgallery.com/artists.html
Thank You,
Teverz
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 6 months ago #234666
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Page Heading Change
Hello,
In your case you'll just have to edit your Joomla content menu and the change the value of the "Page Heading" option through the "Page Display" tab.
In your case you'll just have to edit your Joomla content menu and the change the value of the "Page Heading" option through the "Page Display" tab.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #234782
by Teverz
Thank You,
Teverz
Replied by Teverz on topic Page Heading Change
That Changes the headings for all sub pages to the one default. I wanted to keep them separate. I did find the solution ... under Products, click on root and there was all the titles to change. That solved my issue
Thank You,
Teverz
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds