- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
Display price before the discount - line through
- jwatson912
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #234912
by jwatson912
Display price before the discount - line through was created by jwatson912
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
Hello,
I'm having a bit of trouble with the display of the discount when using "display price before the discount is applied". I modified PRICE_DISCOUNT_END=" Off Sale: " which give the the langues I want of "XX% Off sale: $XX.XX each"
but when I active the Display price before discount it removes the XX% and puts a line through my modified PRICE_DISCOUNT_END= .
When I use "display discount" I get the attached screenshot 1
when I use "display price before discount is applied" I get the attached screenshot 2
I would like it to display as below when "Display the price before discount is applied" is activated.
[strike]$18.49[/strike]
40% off sale: $11.09 each
I can give you back end access to the website if you need, but I really need some help on this one!
Thank you,
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
Hello,
I'm having a bit of trouble with the display of the discount when using "display price before the discount is applied". I modified PRICE_DISCOUNT_END=" Off Sale: " which give the the langues I want of "XX% Off sale: $XX.XX each"
but when I active the Display price before discount it removes the XX% and puts a line through my modified PRICE_DISCOUNT_END= .
When I use "display discount" I get the attached screenshot 1
when I use "display price before discount is applied" I get the attached screenshot 2
I would like it to display as below when "Display the price before discount is applied" is activated.
[strike]$18.49[/strike]
40% off sale: $11.09 each
I can give you back end access to the website if you need, but I really need some help on this one!
Thank you,
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by jwatson912.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #234943
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Display price before the discount - line through
Hi,
There is no option to display both the initial price and the discount percentage. It's one or the other.
If you want both, you'll have to edit the file "listing_price" of the view "product" via the menu Display>Views.
Here is an example:
hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/21930-how-to...discounts.html#33909
There is no option to display both the initial price and the discount percentage. It's one or the other.
If you want both, you'll have to edit the file "listing_price" of the view "product" via the menu Display>Views.
Here is an example:
hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/21930-how-to...discounts.html#33909
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jwatson912
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 6 months ago #235366
by jwatson912
Replied by jwatson912 on topic Display price before the discount - line through
Thank you Nicolas for pointing me in the right direction, but I need a little more help.
I've got the discount to display correctly on the product page (see screenshot 5)
but I don't want to the discount to display in the item line of the checkout (see screenshot 6) I just want the unit price (e.g. $11.09) and the total price (e.g. $22.19) to display with out "-40% off sale".
I believe this can be done in the view, checkout/listing_price, but am unsure of the proper PHP to remove and replace to stop the display of the discount in the checkout only.
I've got the discount to display correctly on the product page (see screenshot 5)
but I don't want to the discount to display in the item line of the checkout (see screenshot 6) I just want the unit price (e.g. $11.09) and the total price (e.g. $22.19) to display with out "-40% off sale".
I believe this can be done in the view, checkout/listing_price, but am unsure of the proper PHP to remove and replace to stop the display of the discount in the checkout only.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #235395
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Display price before the discount - line through
Hi,
In the checkout/listing_price.php view file, you can add such code at the top:
<?php $this->params->set('show_discount',0); ?>
In the checkout/listing_price.php view file, you can add such code at the top:
<?php $this->params->set('show_discount',0); ?>
The following user(s) said Thank You: jwatson912
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds