- Posts: 92
- Thank you received: 0
Unable to upload image: changed php.ini already
- target4fun
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 6 months ago #235296
by target4fun
Unable to upload image: changed php.ini already was created by target4fun
-- url of the page with the problem -- : arma15.com/products
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Warning ! The image img_5227.jpg is too big to be processed because of the memory limitation on your server. Either use a smaller image or increase the memory_limit parameter of the php.ini of your server.
I am getting the following message when I try to upload a image for a new product:
Warning ! The image img_5227.jpg is too big to be processed because of the memory limitation on your server. Either use a smaller image or increase the memory_limit parameter of the php.ini of your server.
I at first tried resizing the 6.7 mb file to 2.4 mb and still wouldnt work. So i went into the public html php.ini and edited the memory_limit from 128 to 512 then cleared cache and still not able to add picture to
arma15.com/component/hikashop/product/3-...ivnut-mount?Itemid=0
Please help!
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Warning ! The image img_5227.jpg is too big to be processed because of the memory limitation on your server. Either use a smaller image or increase the memory_limit parameter of the php.ini of your server.
I am getting the following message when I try to upload a image for a new product:
Warning ! The image img_5227.jpg is too big to be processed because of the memory limitation on your server. Either use a smaller image or increase the memory_limit parameter of the php.ini of your server.
I at first tried resizing the 6.7 mb file to 2.4 mb and still wouldnt work. So i went into the public html php.ini and edited the memory_limit from 128 to 512 then cleared cache and still not able to add picture to
arma15.com/component/hikashop/product/3-...ivnut-mount?Itemid=0
Please help!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #235315
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Unable to upload image: changed php.ini already
Hi,
The setting to change is the "upload_max_filesize"
The setting to change is the "upload_max_filesize"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- target4fun
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 92
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 6 months ago #235365
by target4fun
Replied by target4fun on topic Unable to upload image: changed php.ini already
Well that cant be it as the first file was only 6 mb and the second time i uploaded it was 2.5 mb. When I go to upload it uploads the image to server, and when i go to add picture the pictures both 6mb and 2.5mb versions of the same picture are there yet when I go to hit save after adding either 6mb size or 2.5 mb size version both give error of:
Warning ! The image img_5227.jpg is too big to be processed because of the memory limitation on your server. Either use a smaller image or increase the memory_limit parameter of the php.ini of your server.
Warning ! The image dsc_0168-1.jpg is too big to be processed because of the memory limitation on your server. Either use a smaller image or increase the memory_limit parameter of the php.ini of your server.
Warning ! The image img_5227-2.jpg is too big to be processed because of the memory limitation on your server. Either use a smaller image or increase the memory_limit parameter of the php.ini of your server.
No matter if I do multiple or just one image. I did do as you requested and changed the php.ini file from 10 mb which is more than both of the files I added to 50mb "upload_max_filesize" . I have just sent you my login info to contact us page so that maybe you can have a look.
Warning ! The image img_5227.jpg is too big to be processed because of the memory limitation on your server. Either use a smaller image or increase the memory_limit parameter of the php.ini of your server.
Warning ! The image dsc_0168-1.jpg is too big to be processed because of the memory limitation on your server. Either use a smaller image or increase the memory_limit parameter of the php.ini of your server.
Warning ! The image img_5227-2.jpg is too big to be processed because of the memory limitation on your server. Either use a smaller image or increase the memory_limit parameter of the php.ini of your server.
No matter if I do multiple or just one image. I did do as you requested and changed the php.ini file from 10 mb which is more than both of the files I added to 50mb "upload_max_filesize" . I have just sent you my login info to contact us page so that maybe you can have a look.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 6 months ago #235372
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Unable to upload image: changed php.ini already
Hi,
Try adding an entry with the namekey "image_check_memory" and the value "0" in the hikashop_config table via your PHPMyAdmin.
That will disable the check on the file size (height*width). Changing the size of the file itself won't change anything.
Try adding an entry with the namekey "image_check_memory" and the value "0" in the hikashop_config table via your PHPMyAdmin.
That will disable the check on the file size (height*width). Changing the size of the file itself won't change anything.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds