- Posts: 38
- Thank you received: 2
Custom Field File Upload Delete?
- donaldmoore
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 5 months ago #236403
by donaldmoore
Custom Field File Upload Delete? was created by donaldmoore
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
There is probably a obvious answer to this but I can't seem to find it. How does one delete an uploaded file that is uploaded into a custom field of the file upload type field? I understand that if I upload a new file it will overwrite, however, I don't want to replace the file, just remove it off of some of the products.
Is there a way to delete the file altogether from the backend product edit page?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
There is probably a obvious answer to this but I can't seem to find it. How does one delete an uploaded file that is uploaded into a custom field of the file upload type field? I understand that if I upload a new file it will overwrite, however, I don't want to replace the file, just remove it off of some of the products.
Is there a way to delete the file altogether from the backend product edit page?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #236407
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Custom Field File Upload Delete?
Hi,
The normal "image" and "file" custom field types don't allow for that.
Instead, I would recommend to change the type to "ajax file" or "ajax image" in your custom fields. They have the capability to support that.
The normal "image" and "file" custom field types don't allow for that.
Instead, I would recommend to change the type to "ajax file" or "ajax image" in your custom fields. They have the capability to support that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: oxido
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds