Product Listing not consistent
- olstadesigns
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 5 months ago #239088
by olstadesigns
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Product Listing not consistent was created by olstadesigns
When you click on the shop tab of the website
navlife.com.au
which takes you to
navlife.com.au/shop
the whole listing shows correct but if you refresh the page it jumbles and incorrectly shows the category "Automotive Accessories" which is right at the bottom of the page. If I click on the Menu Tab :SHOP" it is correct again. What would be causing this? Happens in multiple browsers.
File attached:
File attached:
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #239105
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Product Listing not consistent
Hi,
Do you have view overrides on the view "product / listing_img_title" ?
If yes, so you have to do a backup of that view and remove the override.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
Do you have view overrides on the view "product / listing_img_title" ?
If yes, so you have to do a backup of that view and remove the override.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- olstadesigns
-
Topic Author
- Offline
10 years 5 months ago #239200
by olstadesigns
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Replied by olstadesigns on topic Product Listing not consistent
Hi Xavier,
I have no overrides in the view "product / listing_img_title". This would make no sense anyway as for some reason it only affects the one category which is "Automotive Accessories"
I have no overrides in the view "product / listing_img_title". This would make no sense anyway as for some reason it only affects the one category which is "Automotive Accessories"
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #239230
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product Listing not consistent
Hi,
We're not sure why it's happening like that.
However, adding the line:
<?php $this->params->set('consistencyheight',0); ?>
at the beginning of the file "listing_div" of the "product" view for your template via the menu Display>Views should avoid the problem.
We're not sure why it's happening like that.
However, adding the line:
<?php $this->params->set('consistencyheight',0); ?>
at the beginning of the file "listing_div" of the "product" view for your template via the menu Display>Views should avoid the problem.
The following user(s) said Thank You: olstadesigns
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- olstadesigns
-
Topic Author
- Offline
10 years 5 months ago #239240
by olstadesigns
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Replied by olstadesigns on topic Product Listing not consistent
Thanks very much Nicolas. This did indeed fix my issue.
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.261 seconds