- Posts: 80
- Thank you received: 0
Edit HikaShop Content Module
10 years 4 months ago #240940
by leonora
Edit HikaShop Content Module was created by leonora
-- url of the page with the problem -- : escolatur.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5
Hi
I have to change a link that is on an image inside of the {module HikaShop Content Module}.
I can not find how to do this.
I go to Extensions --> Modules --> module HikaShop Content Module, but it doesn't show the images.
This is the link. This links to an article that has the "module hikashop content module" inserted.
escolatur.com/formacion-online-2/oferta-de-cursos-online
How can I solve it?
Thanks a lot!
Leonora
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5
Hi
I have to change a link that is on an image inside of the {module HikaShop Content Module}.
I can not find how to do this.
I go to Extensions --> Modules --> module HikaShop Content Module, but it doesn't show the images.
This is the link. This links to an article that has the "module hikashop content module" inserted.
escolatur.com/formacion-online-2/oferta-de-cursos-online
How can I solve it?
Thanks a lot!
Leonora
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #240949
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Edit HikaShop Content Module
Hi,
If you want to change the link of a category in that module, edit the category and put the link you want in the "canonical URL" field of your category. If the "force canonical URLs on listings" setting of the HikaShop configuration is activated, you'll get your link on the category in your module.
If you want to change the link of a category in that module, edit the category and put the link you want in the "canonical URL" field of your category. If the "force canonical URLs on listings" setting of the HikaShop configuration is activated, you'll get your link on the category in your module.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds