- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Error message Configuration/Products/Modules
10 years 4 months ago #241825
by pzaal
Error message Configuration/Products/Modules was created by pzaal
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3 Business
Tried to train myself to become a Hikashop expert and something went wrong.
I wanted to know what happens after clicking in configuration ==> products ==> options on the 'modules' and 'related'options. I know now and I don't like it and I want to restore the original settings.
However after clicking I'm redirected to the joomla modules view with an error message telling me that I don't have direct access to this function (I'm a superadmin) and the system returns #453 as the module I'm not allowed to access directly (which is the right module).
It doesn't make any difference whether or not the module is published
Anyone know how to solve this?
Tried to train myself to become a Hikashop expert and something went wrong.
I wanted to know what happens after clicking in configuration ==> products ==> options on the 'modules' and 'related'options. I know now and I don't like it and I want to restore the original settings.
However after clicking I'm redirected to the joomla modules view with an error message telling me that I don't have direct access to this function (I'm a superadmin) and the system returns #453 as the module I'm not allowed to access directly (which is the right module).
It doesn't make any difference whether or not the module is published
Anyone know how to solve this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 4 months ago #241856
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Error message Configuration/Products/Modules
Hello,
Thank you.
Can you give us more information about your issue through some screenshots for example so that we can fully understand it ?I wanted to know what happens after clicking in configuration ==> products ==> options on the 'modules' and 'related'options. I know now and I don't like it and I want to restore the original settings.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #241898
by pzaal
Replied by pzaal on topic Error message Configuration/Products/Modules
Mohamed,
Thnx for your reply
Please see attachment
Thnx for your reply
Please see attachment
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #241905
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Error message Configuration/Products/Modules
Hi,
It an error from Joomla. Just go in the Joomla modules manager, search for that module there and edit it there. It will work (its the same screen anyway).
It an error from Joomla. Just go in the Joomla modules manager, search for that module there and edit it there. It will work (its the same screen anyway).
The following user(s) said Thank You: pzaal
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #243238
by pzaal
Replied by pzaal on topic Error message Configuration/Products/Modules
Couldn't solve it.New installation.Works fne now
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds