Hikashop Content Module & Product Sync Issue
- minminiweb
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 3 months ago #243142
by minminiweb
Regards,
Ganesamoorthy
Project Coordinator @ minminiweb.in
Hikashop Content Module & Product Sync Issue was created by minminiweb
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome Version 51.0.2704.84 m
Hi,
Recently I have upgraded from starter to essential version. After that i created a unpublished category "offers" under root.
Then i have added the "offers" category for discount applied product "Dia Tea". From the module section i create a hikashop content module to display the discount products only. But it randomly shows other products also. How to show offers applied products only.
Here i have attached the screenshot of module config.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome Version 51.0.2704.84 m
Hi,
Recently I have upgraded from starter to essential version. After that i created a unpublished category "offers" under root.
Then i have added the "offers" category for discount applied product "Dia Tea". From the module section i create a hikashop content module to display the discount products only. But it randomly shows other products also. How to show offers applied products only.
Here i have attached the screenshot of module config.
Regards,
Ganesamoorthy
Project Coordinator @ minminiweb.in
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #243158
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashop Content Module & Product Sync Issue
Hi,
The settings of your module look fine as far as I can see.
On which pages do you display that module ?
And on which pages do you get the problem ?
The settings of your module look fine as far as I can see.
On which pages do you display that module ?
And on which pages do you get the problem ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- minminiweb
-
Topic Author
- Offline
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #243320
by minminiweb
Regards,
Ganesamoorthy
Project Coordinator @ minminiweb.in
Replied by minminiweb on topic Hikashop Content Module & Product Sync Issue
I want to show on all pages. So I have chosen all pages in the menu. But the problem arisen is strange. It shows some times, it is not shown some times, other products in the parent category "Traditional Foods" are also randomly shown when navigate to other pages. I couldn't point out particular page issue.
Some times in public view nothing displayed. After registered user loggedin then the module showed even after logged out.
Some times in public view nothing displayed. After registered user loggedin then the module showed even after logged out.
Regards,
Ganesamoorthy
Project Coordinator @ minminiweb.in
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by minminiweb.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #243360
by WJ
Replied by WJ on topic Hikashop Content Module & Product Sync Issue
Just a thought, I had the same issue today, when I set the synchronize to YES the products became visible.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #243345
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashop Content Module & Product Sync Issue
Hi,
I've checked the link you provided and try other links on your website, but I couldn't find any page where that module would be displayed.
So without checking directly all the settings of the module in your backend, I guess it will be hard to understand what's going on.
One thing to check is to make sure that you don't have any caching system activated. It could explain why you see sometimes the module on some pages and not others based on which pages were cached before you activated the module.
I've checked the link you provided and try other links on your website, but I couldn't find any page where that module would be displayed.
So without checking directly all the settings of the module in your backend, I guess it will be hard to understand what's going on.
One thing to check is to make sure that you don't have any caching system activated. It could explain why you see sometimes the module on some pages and not others based on which pages were cached before you activated the module.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #243395
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hikashop Content Module & Product Sync Issue
Hi,
The problem is that you had the "recently viewed" option activated on the module. So it would only display the products that were already displayed during your user session.
That's why you saw it sometimes and not others.
The problem is that you had the "recently viewed" option activated on the module. So it would only display the products that were already displayed during your user session.
That's why you saw it sometimes and not others.
The following user(s) said Thank You: minminiweb
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- minminiweb
-
Topic Author
- Offline
10 years 3 months ago #243436
by minminiweb
Regards,
Ganesamoorthy
Project Coordinator @ minminiweb.in
Replied by minminiweb on topic Hikashop Content Module & Product Sync Issue
Thank you. I got it.
Regards,
Ganesamoorthy
Project Coordinator @ minminiweb.in
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.240 seconds