- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Simple Product Listing
10 years 3 months ago #243546
by swbouton
Simple Product Listing was created by swbouton
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
nccoastrealtors.com/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 51.0.2704.103
So far I've been unable to find how to create a simple, printable, product listing. All I want is the product code, product name, price and category. Being able to sort by those columns would be even better.
I did find a "reporting" section for orders, but not one for products. Where can I find this information?
Thank you.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 51.0.2704.103
So far I've been unable to find how to create a simple, printable, product listing. All I want is the product code, product name, price and category. Being able to sort by those columns would be even better.
I did find a "reporting" section for orders, but not one for products. Where can I find this information?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #243557
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Simple Product Listing
Hi,
Go in the menu System>Mass actions, and create a new mass action of the type "product" with an action "display the results". It will propose you to select the columns you want to display in your listing. You can also add a sorting filter to decide on what to filter the listing.
And you can use the print button of your browser in order to print the listing.
Or you can use a CSV export action instead and get a CSV file of the data of the listing that you can then open in Excel and print from there.
Go in the menu System>Mass actions, and create a new mass action of the type "product" with an action "display the results". It will propose you to select the columns you want to display in your listing. You can also add a sorting filter to decide on what to filter the listing.
And you can use the print button of your browser in order to print the listing.
Or you can use a CSV export action instead and get a CSV file of the data of the listing that you can then open in Excel and print from there.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #243651
by swbouton
Replied by swbouton on topic Simple Product Listing
I wasn't aware of this possibility. Thank you for providing this explanation.
The issue that remains is the "Trigger". I would like to have it as a menu item in the back end only. Even a key such as CTRL-F12 would be good. I prefer for it not to be on the front end.
How can I handle this?
The issue that remains is the "Trigger". I would like to have it as a menu item in the back end only. Even a key such as CTRL-F12 would be good. I prefer for it not to be on the front end.
How can I handle this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #243654
by swbouton
Replied by swbouton on topic Simple Product Listing
I apologize. I now see "Process" in the upper right corner which is a great trigger!
If there is a way to add a "Mass Action" menu item, plesae let me know.
If there is a way to add a "Mass Action" menu item, plesae let me know.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #243657
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Simple Product Listing
Hi,
There is no option to do that.
First there is no system in Joomla to add backend menu items. It would require an extra extension like this one:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi...n/admin-menu-manager
And then, you can use the link of the mass actions listing on the mass action name which opens the mass action edition form page, but not to directly trigger the process button.
There is no option to do that.
First there is no system in Joomla to add backend menu items. It would require an extra extension like this one:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi...n/admin-menu-manager
And then, you can use the link of the mass actions listing on the mass action name which opens the mass action edition form page, but not to directly trigger the process button.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds