- Posts: 158
- Thank you received: 6
Hide module on product pages
- artisanwebandprint
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 3 months ago #243673
by artisanwebandprint
Hide module on product pages was created by artisanwebandprint
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
Hello,
How do I hide a module on all product pages without effecting the product listing page? I have a lot of products so I am hoping to avoid any method that involves performing an action for every product I have. Is there a way to hide a module for only the individual product pages?
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
Hello,
How do I hide a module on all product pages without effecting the product listing page? I have a lot of products so I am hoping to avoid any method that involves performing an action for every product I have. Is there a way to hide a module for only the individual product pages?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #243675
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hide module on product pages
Hi,
If it's a HikaShop module, edit it via the Joomla module manager and turn off the product page display setting there.
If not, then you would need to use the Advanced Modules Manager extension which adds more fine grained control of where modules should be displayed.
If it's a HikaShop module, edit it via the Joomla module manager and turn off the product page display setting there.
If not, then you would need to use the Advanced Modules Manager extension which adds more fine grained control of where modules should be displayed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds