- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 1
how Customize Custom field's HTML output
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #245557
by reza21681
how Customize Custom field's HTML output was created by reza21681
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.5.0
Okay!
I am so tired of searching over the forum!
I add a custom field, with type of "file" in "item" table and it's the body of HTML output in the product listing page:
and I need to change the output to different format.
I want to change the tag types (for example I don't want to use "span") and I want to change the order of output (for example I want to echo "hikashop_custom_file_upload_message" at first)
can you please guide me.
thanks
Okay!
I am so tired of searching over the forum!
I add a custom field, with type of "file" in "item" table and it's the body of HTML output in the product listing page:
Code:
<!-- CUSTOM ITEM FIELDS -->
<div id="hikashop_product_custom_item_info_for_product_113" class="hikashop_product_custom_item_info hikashop_product_listing_custom_item">
<table class="hikashop_product_custom_item_info_table hikashop_product_listing_custom_item_table" width="100%">
<tbody><tr id="hikashop_item_upload_tasvir" class="hikashop_item_upload_tasvir_line">
<td class="key">
<span id="hikashop_product_custom_item_name_45_for_product_113" class="hikashop_product_custom_item_name"><label for="upload_tasvir">Upload</label></span>
</td>
<td>
<span id="hikashop_product_custom_item_value_45_for_product_113" class="hikashop_product_custom_item_value"><input class="inputbox hikashop_custom_file_upload_field" id="product_113_upload_tasvir" onchange="if ('function' == typeof window.hikashopToggleFields) { hikashopToggleFields(this.value,'upload_tasvir','item',0); }" name="item_upload_tasvir" value="" type="file"><span class="hikashop_custom_file_upload_message">maximum is 50MB</span> <span class="hikashop_field_required">*</span></span>
</td>
</tr>
</tbody></table>
</div>
<!-- EO CUSTOM ITEM FIELDS -->
I want to change the tag types (for example I don't want to use "span") and I want to change the order of output (for example I want to echo "hikashop_custom_file_upload_message" at first)
can you please guide me.
thanks
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #245567
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic how Customize Custom field's HTML output
Hi,
The view file to edit depends on how you configured the settings of your menu item.
Supposing that you're using the "image and title" product layout for your listing, it's the file "listing_img_title" of the view "product" that you want to edit for your frontend template via the menu Display>Views.
You can read more about the different view files here:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-display.html#layout
The view file to edit depends on how you configured the settings of your menu item.
Supposing that you're using the "image and title" product layout for your listing, it's the file "listing_img_title" of the view "product" that you want to edit for your frontend template via the menu Display>Views.
You can read more about the different view files here:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-display.html#layout
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds