Skip to main content

last problems hikashop website

More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #246656 by Fedor
-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.fairmarket.nl
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.22
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome

Goodafternoon,

On my website: www.fairmarket.nl I have some last small problems. The problem isn't in the template I try another one and I have the same problems.
I try to fix them by myself but I can't fix it, I hope someone can help me.

Problem 1:

On the homepage the icons sometimes disapear. But it's sometimes and not always.

Problem 2:

The visibles are not always right sometimes some things doesn't show. Also on the mobile version there are some mistakes if you just use it.

Problem 3:

The voting starts doesn't show.

It would be great if someone can help me:)

Best Regards,
Fedor
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Fedor.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #246671 by Jerome
Hi,

1- I'm sorry but your homepage is not related to HikaShop and the icons are not provided by HikaShop but by your template.
Please understand that it is not HikaShop which display the menu !
We can provide support on our components but that's the limit of our support.

2 - We are not able to understand the issue.
Please note that the responsive is not related to HikaShop but to your template and his compatibility with Bootstrap 2 ; specially if you're using the "bootstrap design" in your HikaShop configuration.

3 - The vote stars are displayed using some CSS ; if the override of your CSS do not include that CSS content, the stars can't show up.
See last point : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/3...-hikashop-2-6-1.html

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #246900 by Fedor
Thank you for your response.

A lot of thinks helps and I guess everything with Hikashop is fixt, thanks!:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.189 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum