Skip to main content

Min Qty

More
10 years 2 months ago #246779 by sezoakbil
Min Qty was created by sezoakbil
Hi all, adding products in part, I want to change "Min Qty " section dynamically . For example liter quantity, in tonnes. How can I do wonder.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #246805 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Min Qty
Hi,

I'm not sure I understand. You want to change the "each" text on the product page based on the type of product you're selling ?
In that case, you can follow the instructions in the section "I sell packed products, how can I change "each" text in the product page ?" of our FAQ:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/106-faq.html#cart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum