- Posts: 108
- Thank you received: 2
display image with description under the image
- aimlesslady
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 1 month ago #248151
by aimlesslady
display image with description under the image was created by aimlesslady
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.38
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 39.0.3
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no error
I want to display an image with description under the image in category view, but my category page seems to be in a table with a cell for an image and a cell for description on the same row. So I can't just change the css float. How can I display the image above the description instead of to the left.
I would put the image in the description and format it that way, but the default image will still show to the left.Can I hide the default image?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.38
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 39.0.3
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no error
I want to display an image with description under the image in category view, but my category page seems to be in a table with a cell for an image and a cell for description on the same row. So I can't just change the css float. How can I display the image above the description instead of to the left.
I would put the image in the description and format it that way, but the default image will still show to the left.Can I hide the default image?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #248162
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic display image with description under the image
Hi,
You can change that by adding simple CSS code on your website:
take.ms/tOvOy
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
You can change that by adding simple CSS code on your website:
Code:
.hikashop_subcategories_listing td {
display: block;
float: left;
}
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: aimlesslady
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- aimlesslady
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 108
- Thank you received: 2
10 years 1 month ago #248192
by aimlesslady
Replied by aimlesslady on topic display image with description under the image
Perfect! Just what I was looking for!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #253646
by jimmyngf
Replied by jimmyngf on topic display image with description under the image
.hikashop_subcategories_listing td {
display: block;
float: left;
}
How can i apply this code for my website. thank you
display: block;
float: left;
}
How can i apply this code for my website. thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #253657
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic display image with description under the image
Hi,
The link I gave in my previous message has a tutorial explaining how to add custom CSS to HikaShop:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
So please review it, and you'll know how.
The link I gave in my previous message has a tutorial explaining how to add custom CSS to HikaShop:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
So please review it, and you'll know how.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds