Update variant price based on quantity
- twhcreations
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 1 week ago #251209
by twhcreations
Update variant price based on quantity was created by twhcreations
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.twh.com.au/pngelection/index.php/corflute-signs
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 7
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
Hi
I have a product with 3 variants
2 variants are priced at 1000, and one is at 2000.
Is there a way, when you increase the quantity with one of the variants selected, the price changes automatically? I don't see the actual price until I go to checkout.
Thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 7
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
Hi
I have a product with 3 variants
2 variants are priced at 1000, and one is at 2000.
Is there a way, when you increase the quantity with one of the variants selected, the price changes automatically? I don't see the actual price until I go to checkout.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 week ago #251240
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Update variant price based on quantity
Hi,
When you set a price, you can also specify a required quantity.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...uct-form.html#prices
Regards,
When you set a price, you can also specify a required quantity.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...uct-form.html#prices
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds