- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
DO not display non-exist variants
9 years 11 months ago #252979
by klin
DO not display non-exist variants was created by klin
Hi all,
I am building a site for a local tackle shop and trying to adding a fishing rod which typically have two characteristics: power (#1, #1.2, #1.5) & length (500cm, 520cm and 530cm).
However, not each power rating has all three lengths. For example the rod maker produces only #1-520cm model, #1-500cm and #1-530 do not exist at all.
By default the product page displays both characteristics and allows customer to freely select, even the non-exist model as "Free" price. This is not desired, I am wondering what will be a proper solution for my situation?
Thanks
I am building a site for a local tackle shop and trying to adding a fishing rod which typically have two characteristics: power (#1, #1.2, #1.5) & length (500cm, 520cm and 530cm).
However, not each power rating has all three lengths. For example the rod maker produces only #1-520cm model, #1-500cm and #1-530 do not exist at all.
By default the product page displays both characteristics and allows customer to freely select, even the non-exist model as "Free" price. This is not desired, I am wondering what will be a proper solution for my situation?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #253059
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic DO not display non-exist variants
Hi,
You can change the "characteristics selection mode" setting of the HikaShop configuration to either "table" or "list" to not be able to select impossible combinations.
You can change the "characteristics selection mode" setting of the HikaShop configuration to either "table" or "list" to not be able to select impossible combinations.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #253107
by klin
Replied by klin on topic DO not display non-exist variants
Hi Nicolas,
I tried hard to find the "characteristics selection mode" but could not find it. I went to System -> Configuration -> Display tab, it is not there.
Am I looking at the wrong place or it is not available in free version?
Cheers,
I tried hard to find the "characteristics selection mode" but could not find it. I went to System -> Configuration -> Display tab, it is not there.
Am I looking at the wrong place or it is not available in free version?
Cheers,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #253117
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic DO not display non-exist variants
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #253217
by klin
Replied by klin on topic DO not display non-exist variants
Thanks! Found it! Problem solved!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds