- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
test under products
9 years 10 months ago #255628
by papan321
test under products was created by papan321
I receive "test" under my products. How can I remove that?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago #255641
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic test under products
Hi,
I'm sorry but I don't understand what you mean. Please provide a screenshot of the issue and/or a link to the page with the issue.
I'm sorry but I don't understand what you mean. Please provide a screenshot of the issue and/or a link to the page with the issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago #255777
by papan321
Replied by papan321 on topic test under products
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago #255779
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic test under products
Hi,
Edit the file "listing_img_desc" of the view "product" for your frontend template via the menu Display>Views and remove the text "test" in there.
Edit the file "listing_img_desc" of the view "product" for your frontend template via the menu Display>Views and remove the text "test" in there.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago #255842
by papan321
Replied by papan321 on topic test under products
Thank you very much for the immediate answer! Solved
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds