- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 0
Product details asks for authentication
9 years 10 months ago #256651
by fgonc124
Product details asks for authentication was created by fgonc124
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
lojadocaopreto.com/index.php/verificacao...961-almeida-mario-de
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.42
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Asks for authentication
I upgraded from Joomla 3.4.8 to 3.6.4 . No change in hikashop version, 2.6.4
After I upgraded I started to hava a problem with only one category,
When I try to access product details from that category, it appears a form asking for authentication.
I can't figure out what happened.
For instance, if I access to lojadocaopreto.com/index.php/novidades and choose any product, i'm forced to authenticate to see the details of the product
But if I access to lojadocaopreto.com/index.php/antiguidades2 and choose any product , I don't have to authenticate
Both menu are public
Thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.42
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Asks for authentication
I upgraded from Joomla 3.4.8 to 3.6.4 . No change in hikashop version, 2.6.4
After I upgraded I started to hava a problem with only one category,
When I try to access product details from that category, it appears a form asking for authentication.
I can't figure out what happened.
For instance, if I access to lojadocaopreto.com/index.php/novidades and choose any product, i'm forced to authenticate to see the details of the product
But if I access to lojadocaopreto.com/index.php/antiguidades2 and choose any product , I don't have to authenticate
Both menu are public
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago #256699
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product details asks for authentication
Hi,
From what I can see, the issue is that you have invalid canonical URLs in your products and you've activated the "force canonical URLs on listings" setting of the Hikashop configuration.
Turn off that option or empty the canonical URL of these products and it should work.
From what I can see, the issue is that you have invalid canonical URLs in your products and you've activated the "force canonical URLs on listings" setting of the Hikashop configuration.
Turn off that option or empty the canonical URL of these products and it should work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago #256734
by fgonc124
Replied by fgonc124 on topic Product details asks for authentication
Thanks
You were right.
I had "use canonical URL and generate it if missing" option activated.
I cleaned the field and everything stated working.
You were right.
I had "use canonical URL and generate it if missing" option activated.
I cleaned the field and everything stated working.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds