- Thank you received: 0
main image at product page has size of thumb
- Paulhik
-
Topic Author
Less
More
9 years 10 months ago #256686
by Paulhik
main image at product page has size of thumb was created by Paulhik
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.7
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no error, just the size of the main image is size of thumb
Hi,
What I do wrong? The main images all have the size of a thumb, not the size that is in the configuration.
Regards,
Paul
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.7
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no error, just the size of the main image is size of thumb
Hi,
What I do wrong? The main images all have the size of a thumb, not the size that is in the configuration.
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
Regards,
Paul
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago #256721
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic main image at product page has size of thumb
Hi,
As far as I can see, it seems to use the thumbnails size instead of the product page image size for the display on your website.
That's not the case by default in HikaShop and of course it uses the correct settings normally.
I can also see that the HTML of the product page has been customized (either by you or your template provider). I'm thinking that the problem comes from that.
Switch to the default template of Joomla temporarily to confirmed whether that's the case.
If yes, they try renaming the file templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/product/show_block_img.php in order to deactivate it, and it should then display properly.
As far as I can see, it seems to use the thumbnails size instead of the product page image size for the display on your website.
That's not the case by default in HikaShop and of course it uses the correct settings normally.
I can also see that the HTML of the product page has been customized (either by you or your template provider). I'm thinking that the problem comes from that.
Switch to the default template of Joomla temporarily to confirmed whether that's the case.
If yes, they try renaming the file templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/product/show_block_img.php in order to deactivate it, and it should then display properly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paulhik
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Paulhik
-
Topic Author
Less
More
- Thank you received: 0
9 years 10 months ago #257132
by Paulhik
Replied by Paulhik on topic main image at product page has size of thumb
thanks, solved
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds