- Posts: 88
- Thank you received: 0
Show 2 personal fields and a button
9 years 10 months ago #256739
by steph3838
Show 2 personal fields and a button was created by steph3838
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
I in an other post on the forum I have seen that I can setup 2 personal fields 1 for the link text and another for the link and display them with following code :
That's what I have done on template syn1 view product show default
But it is not working :
here the fields setup :
Thanks for your help and advise,
Best regards,
Stéphane
This message contains confidential information
I in an other post on the forum I have seen that I can setup 2 personal fields 1 for the link text and another for the link and display them with following code :
Code:
<a href="<?php echo $this->row->link_field; ?>"><?php echo $this->row->text_field; ?></a>
That's what I have done on template syn1 view product show default
But it is not working :
here the fields setup :
Thanks for your help and advise,
Best regards,
Stéphane
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago #256752
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Show 2 personal fields and a button
Hi,
You're close
$this->row is not available in that view file. You need to use $this->element instead.
I suppose that the other thread you were looking at was talking about $this->row for listing_img_title or another view file of the product listings.
You're close
$this->row is not available in that view file. You need to use $this->element instead.
I suppose that the other thread you were looking at was talking about $this->row for listing_img_title or another view file of the product listings.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago #256781
by steph3838
Replied by steph3838 on topic Show 2 personal fields and a button
Many thanks Nicolas, it worked like a charm !
Best regards
Stéphane
Best regards
Stéphane
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds