Mouse over effect for images at product page?
- Mariska1990almere
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #258655
by Mariska1990almere
Mouse over effect for images at product page? was created by Mariska1990almere
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.22
Hi guys
Does anyone know of a cool plugin for mouse over effects at the product listing page?
I have several pages with product listing and I would like some kind of mouse-over at first product image. I have multiple productimages and I want to show them all without customers having to click on every seperate product page.
Perhaps a slideshow of all images at mouse over or just a zoom effect of the first product image.
This is one of the products listing pages I want mouse over effects for: www.ratten-speeltjes.nl/rattenwinkel/category/vierkante-hangmat
For example, it would be cool if product with link: www.ratten-speeltjes.nl/rattenwinkel/pro.../category_pathway-26 'Vierkante hangmat roze/lichtblauw' (Square hammock pink/blue) would show all 4 images with mouseover at the beginning of all square hammocks: www.ratten-speeltjes.nl/rattenwinkel/category/vierkante-hangmat
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.22
Hi guys
Does anyone know of a cool plugin for mouse over effects at the product listing page?
I have several pages with product listing and I would like some kind of mouse-over at first product image. I have multiple productimages and I want to show them all without customers having to click on every seperate product page.
Perhaps a slideshow of all images at mouse over or just a zoom effect of the first product image.
This is one of the products listing pages I want mouse over effects for: www.ratten-speeltjes.nl/rattenwinkel/category/vierkante-hangmat
For example, it would be cool if product with link: www.ratten-speeltjes.nl/rattenwinkel/pro.../category_pathway-26 'Vierkante hangmat roze/lichtblauw' (Square hammock pink/blue) would show all 4 images with mouseover at the beginning of all square hammocks: www.ratten-speeltjes.nl/rattenwinkel/category/vierkante-hangmat
Last edit: 9 years 9 months ago by Mariska1990almere.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 9 months ago #258657
by kernel64
Kind regards,
Cornel
Replied by kernel64 on topic Mouse over effect for images at product page?
Why create FIVE products if you can differentiate the colours by making the color a characteristic !!!!! Look at
demo.hikashop.com/index.php/en/hikashop/...with-characteristics
or to see an example...change the colour and the picture will also change .......
You add another category at www.ratten-speeltjes.nl/rattenwinkel/category/hangmatten level which means another click by the visitor.... and also at the same page you are displaying the Dubbeldekker caterory but also all the products that are in the dubbeldekker category which is confusing......
You add another category at www.ratten-speeltjes.nl/rattenwinkel/category/hangmatten level which means another click by the visitor.... and also at the same page you are displaying the Dubbeldekker caterory but also all the products that are in the dubbeldekker category which is confusing......
Kind regards,
Cornel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Mariska1990almere
-
Topic Author
- Offline
9 years 9 months ago #258659
by Mariska1990almere
Replied by Mariska1990almere on topic Mouse over effect for images at product page?
I made this difference on purpose 
It would really help if anyone knows of a cool plugin to show more detailed pictures of every product in mouse over.
It would really help if anyone knows of a cool plugin to show more detailed pictures of every product in mouse over.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 9 months ago #258678
by kernel64
Kind regards,
Cornel
Replied by kernel64 on topic Mouse over effect for images at product page?
That would require a custom plugin to do that. You can try posting this message in the Commercial Job section of this forum (
www.hikashop.com/forum/9-commercial-jobs.html
).
I the meanwhile when you look around the web is normally is like demo.gavick.com/joomla25/storefront/inde...ikashop/product-page or like demo.hikashop.com/index.php/en/hikashop/...with-characteristics
Success met het vinden van deze functionaliteit
I the meanwhile when you look around the web is normally is like demo.gavick.com/joomla25/storefront/inde...ikashop/product-page or like demo.hikashop.com/index.php/en/hikashop/...with-characteristics
Success met het vinden van deze functionaliteit
Kind regards,
Cornel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 9 months ago #258672
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Mouse over effect for images at product page?
Hi,
I don't know of a plugin. This would normally have to be done as view override, so it's kind of linked to the template you would be using. But I've never seen a template integrated with HikaShop which would use all the images of the products on the listings. So I guess you would need a developer to help you customize the listing display in that case.
I don't know of a plugin. This would normally have to be done as view override, so it's kind of linked to the template you would be using. But I've never seen a template integrated with HikaShop which would use all the images of the products on the listings. So I guess you would need a developer to help you customize the listing display in that case.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 9 months ago #258691
by ioanna
Replied by ioanna on topic Mouse over effect for images at product page?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 7 months ago #262108
by luisch125
Replied by luisch125 on topic Mouse over effect for images at product page?
Hi, my customer asked me about this same option. On the product listing page, she would like to show a second image when you put your mouse over a product image. Just like this store:
latiendadevalentina.com/
Did you find something like that, mariska?
Thanks everyone.
Did you find something like that, mariska?
Thanks everyone.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds