Skip to main content

Adding Text to category display

More
9 years 8 months ago #260725 by hkymre
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : N/A

What's best way to add text to the category display?

I'm looking to set a page up along the lines of....

featured products ->Module
search box >Module
text - ??
category display - From main menu
more text
latest products >Module

Should I just use a module to display the text or is there a better way of doing it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #260748 by Jerome
Hi,

Why not using a category description ?

Otherwise, there is still the possibility to perform an override but I find it a little bit too much if you want to just add some text.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-display.html#layout

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #260980 by hkymre
Thanks Jerome.
The text doesn't really relate to the categories so I've gone with a custom module & that's working fine
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum