- Posts: 156
- Thank you received: 0
Display# Dropdown. How to reduce page listing?
9 years 7 months ago #262975
by SuX
Display# Dropdown. How to reduce page listing? was created by SuX
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
If I have e.g. 6 item or 10 item, how can I remove the pages I do not need.
if I have 6 items (in total) it is useless to display from dropdown 6-12-18-24-30. How can i remove some of these (e.g. 18-24-30) or set a different list according to the page (some page has 2 item, some page has 10 item)
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
If I have e.g. 6 item or 10 item, how can I remove the pages I do not need.
if I have 6 items (in total) it is useless to display from dropdown 6-12-18-24-30. How can i remove some of these (e.g. 18-24-30) or set a different list according to the page (some page has 2 item, some page has 10 item)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 7 months ago #262994
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Display# Dropdown. How to reduce page listing?
Hi,
Pagination dropdown is related to the Joomla core.
Regards,
Pagination dropdown is related to the Joomla core.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds