- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
URL Category
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #263339
by assolollo
URL Category was created by assolollo
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.creazionimarigio.it/bigiotteria
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hi,
in this page: www.creazionimarigio.it/bigiotteria the category "spille" has the URL: www.creazionimarigio.it/bigiotteria/category/37-spille while the same link on the top menu (Bigiotteria-->Spille), the category has the URL: www.creazionimarigio.it/bigiotteria/spille .
How can I have a unique URL? The second is better.
Thanks for help
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hi,
in this page: www.creazionimarigio.it/bigiotteria the category "spille" has the URL: www.creazionimarigio.it/bigiotteria/category/37-spille while the same link on the top menu (Bigiotteria-->Spille), the category has the URL: www.creazionimarigio.it/bigiotteria/spille .
How can I have a unique URL? The second is better.
Thanks for help
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by assolollo.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 7 months ago #263347
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic URL Category
Hi,
Exactly like for the products, the categories have a "canonical URL" that you can edit and use.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ig.html#features_sef
Regards,
Exactly like for the products, the categories have a "canonical URL" that you can edit and use.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ig.html#features_sef
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 7 months ago #263431
by assolollo
Replied by assolollo on topic URL Category
Thanks for your support, but why last created category don't have same link of first?
I state that I have not touched anything...
I state that I have not touched anything...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 7 months ago #263433
by assolollo
Replied by assolollo on topic URL Category
Sorry, I set Canonical URL in category edit and now works fine.
Thanks a lot
Thanks a lot
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds