- Posts: 256
- Thank you received: 2
Product images height not loading correctly
- dancingkazzaf
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #263676
by dancingkazzaf
Product images height not loading correctly was created by dancingkazzaf
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
visionpackagingltd.co.uk/dev/index.php/v...n-packaging-showcase
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hello,
On occasion I have found that the product thumbnail images don't load correctly and only show a height of 72px. After refreshing a few times it loads the correct height in.
I don't have this issue all the time only sometimes so I imagine its how its reading the files.
I have attached a screen shot of what happens.
Thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hello,
On occasion I have found that the product thumbnail images don't load correctly and only show a height of 72px. After refreshing a few times it loads the correct height in.
I don't have this issue all the time only sometimes so I imagine its how its reading the files.
I have attached a screen shot of what happens.
Thanks
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by dancingkazzaf.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 7 months ago #263679
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Product images height not loading correctly
Hi,
That's a problem related to the height consistency system and the fact that it was based on "height" and not "max-height".
It is something that we fixed in HikaShop 3.0 (and latest HikaShop 2.6.4 packages).
See : www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...ct-image.html#254983
Regards,
That's a problem related to the height consistency system and the fact that it was based on "height" and not "max-height".
It is something that we fixed in HikaShop 3.0 (and latest HikaShop 2.6.4 packages).
See : www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...ct-image.html#254983
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- dancingkazzaf
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 256
- Thank you received: 2
9 years 7 months ago #263771
by dancingkazzaf
Replied by dancingkazzaf on topic Product images height not loading correctly
Thanks, Is there a link for the latest version of 2.6.4.
Also would updating a 3.0.0 be a huge difference in the backend and visually? I don't want to update to that version if theres a big user difference.
Also would updating a 3.0.0 be a huge difference in the backend and visually? I don't want to update to that version if theres a big user difference.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 7 months ago #263772
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product images height not loading correctly
Hi,
You can simply fix that by just forcing the height yourself with such CSS:
.hikashop_subcontainer{ height: 385px !important; }
There is no link to HikaShop 2.6.4.
HikaShop 3 has quite of lot of differences : The coupon/discount edition, the email edition, the user edition, the configuration and the custom fields edition pages have all been completely redesigned.
You can simply fix that by just forcing the height yourself with such CSS:
.hikashop_subcontainer{ height: 385px !important; }
There is no link to HikaShop 2.6.4.
HikaShop 3 has quite of lot of differences : The coupon/discount edition, the email edition, the user edition, the configuration and the custom fields edition pages have all been completely redesigned.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- dancingkazzaf
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 256
- Thank you received: 2
9 years 7 months ago #263881
by dancingkazzaf
Replied by dancingkazzaf on topic Product images height not loading correctly
Thanks for your help.
I changed the styling to 'max-heigh't as 'height' was causing the carousel to change height too.
I changed the styling to 'max-heigh't as 'height' was causing the carousel to change height too.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds