- Thank you received: 0
no editor in description field
- Paulhik
-
Topic Author
Less
More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #264027
by Paulhik
no editor in description field was created by Paulhik
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.7
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.28
Hi,
I use tinymce (in global configuration) but still there are no editor buttons in hikahop description field. I need to use <br> to get a line break.
what I do wrong?
Regards,
Paul
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.7
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.28
Hi,
I use tinymce (in global configuration) but still there are no editor buttons in hikahop description field. I need to use <br> to get a line break.
what I do wrong?
Regards,
Paul
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by Paulhik.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 7 months ago #264038
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic no editor in description field
Hi,
What did you set in the "editor" setting of the HikaShop configuration ?
What did you set in the "editor" setting of the HikaShop configuration ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Paulhik
-
Topic Author
Less
More
- Thank you received: 0
9 years 7 months ago #264217
by Paulhik
Replied by Paulhik on topic no editor in description field
Thanks!
Its in Configuration, Main.
Its in Configuration, Main.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds