Skip to main content

products list below main category

More
9 years 7 months ago #264068 by Zini
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.25
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome

Hi,
I'd like to know how can I remove the products list under main category.

I tried in every way, but I didn't find a solution.

could you help me?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #264070 by nicolas
Hi,

Edit your menu item via the Joomla menu manager and under the "products options" tab, set the "sub elements filter" option to "direct sub elements" instead of "all sub elements". Also, make sure that your products are not directly in your main category.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zini

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum