- Posts: 67
- Thank you received: 0
Issue with unpublished variants after 3.0.0
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #265112
by kivici
Issue with unpublished variants after 3.0.0 was created by kivici
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
Hello,
I have issue with unpublished variants. When I unpublish variants in backend it is still published in frontend. I attached screenshot, and u can check link I provided. As u can see, variant is unpublished but yet, it is displayed in frontend.
bebili.rs/pidzame-za-bebe-devojcice/hajd...ma-za-bebe-silly-cat
Hello,
I have issue with unpublished variants. When I unpublish variants in backend it is still published in frontend. I attached screenshot, and u can check link I provided. As u can see, variant is unpublished but yet, it is displayed in frontend.
bebili.rs/pidzame-za-bebe-devojcice/hajd...ma-za-bebe-silly-cat
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by kivici.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #265116
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Issue with unpublished variants after 3.0.0
Hi,
Did you turn off the "show out of stock products" setting in the HikaShop configuration ?
If that option is activated, it's normal that you see the unpublished variants.
Also, check with the default template of Joomla. It could potentially be linked to that too.
Did you turn off the "show out of stock products" setting in the HikaShop configuration ?
If that option is activated, it's normal that you see the unpublished variants.
Also, check with the default template of Joomla. It could potentially be linked to that too.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #265193
by kivici
Replied by kivici on topic Issue with unpublished variants after 3.0.0
I have that option enabled cos I want products to be shown even if they are sold out. I just checked - even if variant have quantity higher then zero, and I unpublish it in backend, it is still getting displayed in front end.
In 2.6.4 version (out of stock is enabled too), If I unpublish variant it's now showed in front end. So unpublishing was working back then.
I didnt change product related options since 2.6.4 and I just tested for same product and it's working on that version.
I checked with default template and it's still displayed.
What I generaly need is, if one product have for example two variants and one of them is sold out, I need sold one to not be shown(product should be displayed no metter if both variants r sold out). Till now I did this manually, but I guess there is better solution for this.
In 2.6.4 version (out of stock is enabled too), If I unpublish variant it's now showed in front end. So unpublishing was working back then.
I didnt change product related options since 2.6.4 and I just tested for same product and it's working on that version.
I checked with default template and it's still displayed.
What I generaly need is, if one product have for example two variants and one of them is sold out, I need sold one to not be shown(product should be displayed no metter if both variants r sold out). Till now I did this manually, but I guess there is better solution for this.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #265194
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Issue with unpublished variants after 3.0.0
Hi,
Regards,
Did you turn off the "show out of stock products" ..
If that option is activated, it's normal that you see the unpublished variants.
I have that option enabled cos I want products to be shown even if they are sold out
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #265288
by kivici
Replied by kivici on topic Issue with unpublished variants after 3.0.0
Hello,
Seems like u read only first sentence.. It's not just about out of stock items, there is problem with items that I have on stock.
- I am manually unpublishing variant with quantity 1(check screenshot), it shouldnt be displayed in frontend, yet it is. You can check it on link:
bebili.rs/odeca-za-bebe-decake/komplet-za-decake-pattic
- Everything is working fine on 2.6.4, but on 3.0.1 it's not
And question: is there any solution for variants to be unpublish when they reach zero BUT with option "show out of stock" ON?
If I understand it good, option "show out of stock" is for items which have quanity zero.
Seems like u read only first sentence.. It's not just about out of stock items, there is problem with items that I have on stock.
- I am manually unpublishing variant with quantity 1(check screenshot), it shouldnt be displayed in frontend, yet it is. You can check it on link:
bebili.rs/odeca-za-bebe-decake/komplet-za-decake-pattic
- Everything is working fine on 2.6.4, but on 3.0.1 it's not
And question: is there any solution for variants to be unpublish when they reach zero BUT with option "show out of stock" ON?
If I understand it good, option "show out of stock" is for items which have quanity zero.
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by kivici.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
9 years 6 months ago #265613
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Issue with unpublished variants after 3.0.0
Hello,
Thanks for your feedback.
We fixed that on our end, and we'll add it on the next Hikashop release. To fix it you'll just have to edit the file "components\com_hikashop\views\product\view.html.php" and change the content:
By :
Thanks for your feedback.
We fixed that on our end, and we'll add it on the next Hikashop release. To fix it you'll just have to edit the file "components\com_hikashop\views\product\view.html.php" and change the content:
Code:
$filters = array(
'product_parent_id IN ('.implode(',',$ids).')',
);
Code:
$filters = array(
'product_parent_id IN ('.implode(',',$ids).')',
'product_published = 1'
);
The following user(s) said Thank You: kivici
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #265678
by kivici
Replied by kivici on topic Issue with unpublished variants after 3.0.0
Thanks,
I ll check it out.
Jelena
I ll check it out.
Jelena
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds