Skip to main content

Pagination default on all

More
9 years 6 months ago #265624 by noaboa
Hi

So I would like to set the pagination display default to all. How can I change that?

Thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #265643 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Pagination default on all
Hi,

Where do you want to do that ?
On a listing of the frontend ? Everywhere in the backend ?
Something else ?
If it's only on a listing on the frontend, edit the menu item via the Joomla menu manager and increase the number of rows to more than the amount of products you have to not have any pagination, that's the easiest and there is no point in having the pagination at all if you display all the elements by default. The goal of a pagination is to not display all the possible elements at once to limit resources consumption on the server.
The following user(s) said Thank You: noaboa

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #265669 by noaboa
Replied by noaboa on topic Pagination default on all
Yes I wanted it on the front end and it worked perfectly.

Thanks

I have another question, is it easy to only show when the last item is on stock or it's sold out?
I have not a clue how php works btw. I know CSS and HTML quite well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #265675 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,

I have another question, is it easy to only show when the last item is on stock or it's sold out?
I have not a clue how php works btw. I know CSS and HTML quite well.


That will probably require custom code but we'll need more information about what you exactly want to do through some screenshots for example so that we can give you better advice.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #265717 by noaboa
Replied by noaboa on topic Pagination default on all

Mohamed Thelji wrote: Hello,

I have another question, is it easy to only show when the last item is on stock or it's sold out?
I have not a clue how php works btw. I know CSS and HTML quite well.


That will probably require custom code but we'll need more information about what you exactly want to do through some screenshots for example so that we can give you better advice.


When I put in the quantity of the product it show always the quantity in the front end. I would like have a phrase wich says: last item on stock or sold out when that's the case.
Is that easy to change?

Thanks
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by noaboa.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #265719 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Pagination default on all
Hi,

You should already have a "no stock" message when the product goes out of stock.
If you want to change the text of the stock messages, just use translation overrides:
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
No need to change any code.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #265772 by noaboa
Replied by noaboa on topic Pagination default on all
Okay great!
How about "last item on stock"?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #265776 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Pagination default on all
Hi,

As I already said, you can use a translation override in order to change that too.
It's that translation that you want to change:
X_ITEM_IN_STOCK="%s item in stock"
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by nicolas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #265798 by noaboa
Replied by noaboa on topic Pagination default on all
Okay :)
But will it only display the text when there is only 1 item on stock or allways?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #265802 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Pagination default on all
Hi,

That translation is only for when there is 1 product in stock so it will do what you want.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #266192 by noaboa
Replied by noaboa on topic Pagination default on all
Thanks it worked.

I changed the X_ITEM_IN_STOCK="%s item in stock" to X_ITEM_IN_STOCK="last item in stock" that worked perfectly but how can I hide "4 items in stock" and only show "last item in stock" when it's the last item?
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by noaboa.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #266194 by noaboa
Replied by noaboa on topic Pagination default on all

noaboa wrote: Thanks it worked.

I changed the X_ITEM_IN_STOCK="%s item in stock" to X_ITEM_IN_STOCK="last item in stock" that worked perfectly but how can I hide "4 items in stock" and only show "last item in stock" when it's the last item?


Ok nv I got it

Thanks :D

Is it possible to have also written new in stock at the sam place as stock quantities? when a Product is new ?
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by noaboa.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #266199 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Pagination default on all
Hi,

There is no option or easy translation override for that.
What merchants usually do is that they create a badge with a quantity of 0 so that it goes on top of the image to advertise new products on the listings (and it also display on the product page on the image).
But if you want a text above the X_ITEM_IN_STOCK text, then you'll have to edit the "quantity" file of the view "product" via the menu Display>Views and add some custom code for that.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-display.html#layout

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #266230 by noaboa
Replied by noaboa on topic Pagination default on all
Okay
Or is there an easy way to sort the products by date or wich are the newest on the profuct listing?
Or does that only work with creating a badge?
How do I creat a Badge ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #266239 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Pagination default on all
Hi,

The sorting of the products on the listing can be changed with the "ordering column" and "ordering direction" settings that you can find under the "products options" tab in each products/categories listing menu item when you edit it via the Joomla menu manager.

Badges can be created in the menu Products>Badges:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...p-badge-listing.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.254 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum