- Posts: 156
- Thank you received: 0
Product page - Error 404 Page not found. Why?
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #265817
by SuX
Product page - Error 404 Page not found. Why? was created by SuX
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
The product page (of a specific category) are no longer visible. I can see the general view, but I cannot access to details and I do not know why, when I try to open the product page, I get an error 404.
What could be the reason?
Each product is set on published
UPDATE Now, When I try to open a product page I'm redirect in Home page.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
The product page (of a specific category) are no longer visible. I can see the general view, but I cannot access to details and I do not know why, when I try to open the product page, I get an error 404.
What could be the reason?
Each product is set on published
UPDATE Now, When I try to open a product page I'm redirect in Home page.
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by SuX.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #265823
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Product page - Error 404 Page not found. Why?
Hello,
Please try to deactivate the SEF in your website.
Regards,
Please try to deactivate the SEF in your website.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #265843
by SuX
Replied by SuX on topic Product page - Error 404 Page not found. Why?
Solved. Thank you very much
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #269307
by patoushka
Replied by patoushka on topic Product page - Error 404 Page not found. Why?
I have the same problem. I have deactivated the SEF and it works. But the problem is that I really need the SEF to be ON.
I don't have any SEF plugin like 404SEF. Only the Joomla SEF system.
What should I do to make it work with SEF?
www.dev.keylost.ca/
Thank you,
I don't have any SEF plugin like 404SEF. Only the Joomla SEF system.
What should I do to make it work with SEF?
www.dev.keylost.ca/
Thank you,
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by patoushka. Reason: add website url
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #269308
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Product page - Error 404 Page not found. Why?
Hello,
See : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ig.html#features_sef
You need to be sure that your SEF configuration, canonical URL are good and Joomla menus.
Regards,
See : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ig.html#features_sef
You need to be sure that your SEF configuration, canonical URL are good and Joomla menus.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #269369
by patoushka
Replied by patoushka on topic Product page - Error 404 Page not found. Why?
Thank you for your answer. Everything was working correctly and stopped suddenly.
I have checked all my setups and everything seems ok. I put some attachments to give you more information. ( menu, SEF Hikashop, SEF Joomla, canonical product)
What am I missing?
I have checked all my setups and everything seems ok. I put some attachments to give you more information. ( menu, SEF Hikashop, SEF Joomla, canonical product)
What am I missing?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #269370
by patoushka
Replied by patoushka on topic Product page - Error 404 Page not found. Why?
Thank you for your answer. Everything was working correctly and stopped suddenly.
I have checked all my setups and everything seems ok. I put some attachments to give you more information. ( menu, SEF Hikashop, SEF Joomla, canonical product)
What am I missing?
I have checked all my setups and everything seems ok. I put some attachments to give you more information. ( menu, SEF Hikashop, SEF Joomla, canonical product)
What am I missing?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #269382
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product page - Error 404 Page not found. Why?
Hi,
I don't see your "I am lost test menu" on your website.
Did you disable it ?
Could you provide screenshots of all the settings of that menu item ?
I don't see your "I am lost test menu" on your website.
Did you disable it ?
Could you provide screenshots of all the settings of that menu item ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #269407
by patoushka
Replied by patoushka on topic Product page - Error 404 Page not found. Why?
The menu item was on an invisible menu. I added it to the main menu. So you will see it.
There is the other setup of the menu item. I didn't change anything in other setup tabs.
I can create an admin access for you if you want. Just tell me where to send you the login information.
There is the other setup of the menu item. I didn't change anything in other setup tabs.
I can create an admin access for you if you want. Just tell me where to send you the login information.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #269482
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Product page - Error 404 Page not found. Why?
Hello,
I'm sorry but I don't think your issue is related to HikaShop but it is related to something else.
If you take a look at pages, you will see entries telling that there are "too many redirection" for CSS, JS or content in the page.
If you call the page without SEF ; it's working (even if you can see content errors with the "too many redirection") :
www.dev.keylost.ca/index.php?option=com_...duct&task=show&cid=3
So you should try to create Joomla menus for other components and see if you can have some working.
But right now, there is nothing which can indicate that there is an issue with HikaShop regarding the errors you have for content files.
Regards,
I'm sorry but I don't think your issue is related to HikaShop but it is related to something else.
If you take a look at pages, you will see entries telling that there are "too many redirection" for CSS, JS or content in the page.
If you call the page without SEF ; it's working (even if you can see content errors with the "too many redirection") :
www.dev.keylost.ca/index.php?option=com_...duct&task=show&cid=3
So you should try to create Joomla menus for other components and see if you can have some working.
But right now, there is nothing which can indicate that there is an issue with HikaShop regarding the errors you have for content files.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds