- Posts: 56
- Thank you received: 4
How to center product image on product listing
9 years 6 months ago #265990
by mrooke
How to center product image on product listing was created by mrooke
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
Hello I have been trying unsuccessfully to center the product images on my products listing page. See url provided. I tried with the Hikashop Frontend CSS file but Im having trouble. Can you point me in the right direction?
Thanks
Matt
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
Hello I have been trying unsuccessfully to center the product images on my products listing page. See url provided. I tried with the Hikashop Frontend CSS file but Im having trouble. Can you point me in the right direction?
Thanks
Matt
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #265996
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to center product image on product listing
Hi,
You can add such CSS:
.hikashop_product_image_subdiv {
display: inline-block;
}
You can add such CSS:
.hikashop_product_image_subdiv {
display: inline-block;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #266095
by mrooke
Replied by mrooke on topic How to center product image on product listing
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds