- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Border resized images
9 years 6 months ago #266470
by Willy59
Border resized images was created by Willy59
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.37
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
(This is a testsite)
While adding pictures to the products, during upload they are resized and a white 'border' is added to fit the configuration, category page 200 x 200 px and productpage 400 x 400.
As not all the images are the same size, I can't adjust the setting differently.
I can't find this in CSS with help of Firebug, so I assume it is done during uploading/resizing. Is there an option to change the white into transparent or the background color of the pages?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.37
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
(This is a testsite)
While adding pictures to the products, during upload they are resized and a white 'border' is added to fit the configuration, category page 200 x 200 px and productpage 400 x 400.
As not all the images are the same size, I can't adjust the setting differently.
I can't find this in CSS with help of Firebug, so I assume it is done during uploading/resizing. Is there an option to change the white into transparent or the background color of the pages?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #266472
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Border resized images
Hi,
If you turn off the "force resize" setting of the HikaShop configuration, no border will be added during the resize process.
If you turn off the "force resize" setting of the HikaShop configuration, no border will be added during the resize process.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Willy59
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #266588
by Willy59
Replied by Willy59 on topic Border resized images
Thank you, exactly what we needed!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds