- Posts: 156
- Thank you received: 0
Wrong display (empty space)
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #268695
by SuX
Wrong display (empty space) was created by SuX
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.0
I do not understand what is the origin of the problem and especially how to fix it.
Surely I have to find a solution and also quickly.
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.0
I do not understand what is the origin of the problem and especially how to fix it.
Surely I have to find a solution and also quickly.
Last edit: 9 years 5 months ago by SuX.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago #268700
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Wrong display (empty space)
Hello,
It looks like you do not have the "height consistency" setting enable.
The display issue you have is related to how "float: left" is working and the fact that all your tiles do not have the same height.
Regards,
It looks like you do not have the "height consistency" setting enable.
The display issue you have is related to how "float: left" is working and the fact that all your tiles do not have the same height.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds