- Posts: 54
- Thank you received: 0
Problem with product images
9 years 5 months ago #268847
by Wrosch
Problem with product images was created by Wrosch
Hi.
I cant delete wrong product images or change the default image when I created a new product. The delete icon in top right corner doesn't work. When I delete manually images from images\com_hikashop\upload, photos are override by default images which I also can not delete.
I cant delete wrong product images or change the default image when I created a new product. The delete icon in top right corner doesn't work. When I delete manually images from images\com_hikashop\upload, photos are override by default images which I also can not delete.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago #268894
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problem with product images
Hi,
This looks like a javascript error.
Could you provide a screenshot of the whole page and open the javascript console of your browser. You should find error messages there on that page that that's important to know what they say to be able to understand why it's happening.
This looks like a javascript error.
Could you provide a screenshot of the whole page and open the javascript console of your browser. You should find error messages there on that page that that's important to know what they say to be able to understand why it's happening.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago #268896
by Wrosch
Replied by Wrosch on topic Problem with product images
I don't see any bugs...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago #268921
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problem with product images
Hi,
The fact that you see the "browse" button below the image area means that the uploader javascript system couldn't load on the page. This usually happens when there is a javascript error on the page.
In some less common cases, no javascript error is displayed even though there is a javascript conflict between the javascript libraries on the page. You could try to install and configure the extension jQuery Easy which can fix such conflicts, even in the backend.
I don't see any other reason and if that doesn't help, we would need a backend access to be able to look at the issue since it doesn't happen by default in HikaShop.
The fact that you see the "browse" button below the image area means that the uploader javascript system couldn't load on the page. This usually happens when there is a javascript error on the page.
In some less common cases, no javascript error is displayed even though there is a javascript conflict between the javascript libraries on the page. You could try to install and configure the extension jQuery Easy which can fix such conflicts, even in the backend.
I don't see any other reason and if that doesn't help, we would need a backend access to be able to look at the issue since it doesn't happen by default in HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago #268952
by Wrosch
Replied by Wrosch on topic Problem with product images
Hi.
I tested this problem on two local serwers (JAMP and XAMPP) and on an external server. Everywhere is the same result. I will send you a private login message and password for the test domain. Please check how to solve this problem.
I tested this problem on two local serwers (JAMP and XAMPP) and on an external server. Everywhere is the same result. I will send you a private login message and password for the test domain. Please check how to solve this problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago #268974
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problem with product images
Hi,
Download the HikaShop install package on our website and install it on yours and that should fix the problem as it will add a patch for that.
PS: please use our contact form when providing accesses:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Download the HikaShop install package on our website and install it on yours and that should fix the problem as it will add a patch for that.
PS: please use our contact form when providing accesses:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wrosch
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 5 months ago #268979
by Wrosch
Replied by Wrosch on topic Problem with product images
Thank you very much. Problem has been solved.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.256 seconds