- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Product detail table - how to change the language?
9 years 4 months ago #269956
by metformin
Product detail table - how to change the language? was created by metformin
Hi,
I have installed polish language in joomla and hikashop.
Everything is in Polish except the table details of product.
How can I change it?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
I have installed polish language in joomla and hikashop.
Everything is in Polish except the table details of product.
How can I change it?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #269959
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product detail table - how to change the language?
Hi,
You're apparently using a Joomla template which has custom design for HikaShop pages. It's that custom design which adds these tab titles and apparently doesn't support translation by default.
If you switch to the default template of Joomla, you shouldn't have that problem, which would confirm that.
Thus, I recommend you contact your template provider to ask them how to translate these tabs.
You're apparently using a Joomla template which has custom design for HikaShop pages. It's that custom design which adds these tab titles and apparently doesn't support translation by default.
If you switch to the default template of Joomla, you shouldn't have that problem, which would confirm that.
Thus, I recommend you contact your template provider to ask them how to translate these tabs.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds