- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 0
only one column category and product after update
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #269986
by arjanr
only one column category and product after update was created by arjanr
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1 starter
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7
-- PHP version -- : 7
Although I found this topic in the forum hikashop one column Ican't find a solution for the same situation at my website. What do I miss?
Regards
EDIT: I found this in the css: .hikashop_subcategories div.hikashop_category, .hikashop_products_listing div.hikashop_product {
float: left;
width: 100%;
}
which I need to delete. It followed with the update I think because the same issue was here:
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/88...mn-after-update.html
Question: where can I find the frontend_custom.css file?
Regards
Last edit: I found the CSS and deleted the code. It's fine now. edit css
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7
-- PHP version -- : 7
Although I found this topic in the forum hikashop one column Ican't find a solution for the same situation at my website. What do I miss?
Regards
EDIT: I found this in the css: .hikashop_subcategories div.hikashop_category, .hikashop_products_listing div.hikashop_product {
float: left;
width: 100%;
}
which I need to delete. It followed with the update I think because the same issue was here:
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/88...mn-after-update.html
Question: where can I find the frontend_custom.css file?
Regards
Last edit: I found the CSS and deleted the code. It's fine now. edit css
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by arjanr.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #269989
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic only one column category and product after update
Hi,
That CSS file can be edited under the "Display" tab of the HikaShop configuration:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
That CSS file can be edited under the "Display" tab of the HikaShop configuration:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds