- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Problem for add multiples pictures products
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #270193
by stazer92
Problem for add multiples pictures products was created by stazer92
Hello,
I would like to add multiples pictures on my product pages.
I add but when i go to website page the presentation is not the same as the website hikashop demo.
I would like to align pictures from horizontal and not vertical and change size more bigger.
Did you have solution for help me?
Jommla 3.7.2
Hikashop essential
My website : simracerstore.fr/Joomla/index.php/home/s...product/1-srs-gt-pro
Best regards
I would like to add multiples pictures on my product pages.
I add but when i go to website page the presentation is not the same as the website hikashop demo.
I would like to align pictures from horizontal and not vertical and change size more bigger.
Did you have solution for help me?
Jommla 3.7.2
Hikashop essential
My website : simracerstore.fr/Joomla/index.php/home/s...product/1-srs-gt-pro
Best regards
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by stazer92.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #270196
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problem for add multiples pictures products
Hi,
HikaShop display the thumbnails of the images of the product horizontally by default.
There is actually no option to change that and require custom CSS.
So I suppose that you must have a Joomla template which displays the pictures like that on the product page.
I can't say more without looking at the page.
Could you provide a link to a product page with that situation so that we could look at that ?
HikaShop display the thumbnails of the images of the product horizontally by default.
There is actually no option to change that and require custom CSS.
So I suppose that you must have a Joomla template which displays the pictures like that on the product page.
I can't say more without looking at the page.
Could you provide a link to a product page with that situation so that we could look at that ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds