- Posts: 42
- Thank you received: 1
Badge does not appear
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
I created a badge, I set the view to YES but it does not appear anywhere.
When creating a badge, it does not save the DISCOUNT field in the database
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please save the badge once without entering anything in the discount field.
So that you're sure you don't have anything saved for it in the database.
Also, not that the badge will only display for products in the category "product category" or its sub categories, and only if the quantity fo the product is equal to 10 based on how you configured your badge.
So please make sure that your products match these requirements.
In the discount field, you need to enter the code of a discount you already created in the menu Orders>Discounts and select it in the dropdown which will appear below. If you enter something which doesn't match with a discount code, it won't take into account your text.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
After some attempts I succeeded
Now displays the NEW and DISCOUNT badges
But if I calculate the discount from orders> discount
Apply the discount to all product variants
To have two variants with a discount and a full price I have to create two different products?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
badges don't change per variants but per product.
So if you have discounts for some variants and not others for the same product, that would display the badge regardless on the product page. You would have to create different products if you wanted to separate the badge display in that case.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I use the two price fields, also with the badge indicate the discount
See attached picture
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
If I see the badge in a product with the variants, when I change the variant, the badge disappears.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Wouldn't the problem be that the discount is only for some variants and not others ?
How did you configure the badge, the discount and the variants of the products ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The badge disappears when I select product variants
I attach some screenshots to better explain
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
And how did you configure your discount ?
Could you do a screenshot of the settings of the discount ?
Could you also provide a link to the page so that we can better analyze the situation ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The problem is that the badge on the variants does not appear
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I'm sorry but we can't help if you don't want to provide the information we're asking.
The display of the badge is linked to the discount, and the discount is linked with the product in some way, but we don't know how. So we don't know how the badge is linked to the product without knowing how the discount is setup on your website.
Could you do a screenshot of the settings of the discount ?
Could you also provide a link to the page so that we can better analyze the situation ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I try to give more details:
- discount: I did not set any discount using ORDERS> DISCOUNTS;
- badge: I use it only to display the image;
- how do I get the discount then? I insert the discounted price, see screenshot;
- how do I link the product to the badge? Using the categories, see screenshots;
The problem: when I open the main product page, the badge is visible. But if I click on the variants, the badge disappears
I can not publish the link of work in progress but if you agree, I can send it in private message
thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks for the additional information. I've added a patch for that.
Please download the install package from our website and install it on yours in order to get the fix.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.