- Posts: 37
- Thank you received: 0
Display specification and variants
9 years 3 months ago #272921
by omkar123
Display specification and variants was created by omkar123
I am on Hikashop business,
I am confused how to save specifications of mobiles like RAM, Processor and how to save variants such as color.
So a product has same specification but has multiple variants such as color. How do I save them
I am confused how to save specifications of mobiles like RAM, Processor and how to save variants such as color.
So a product has same specification but has multiple variants such as color. How do I save them
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #272957
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Display specification and variants
Hi,
If you set the specifications in the main product, all the variants of the product will use them.
If you set the specifications in the main product, all the variants of the product will use them.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #273001
by omkar123
Replied by omkar123 on topic Display specification and variants
Ok...
What I want is, user can view all the specifications of the phone in description and choose any color of phone and then purchase it
What I want is, user can view all the specifications of the phone in description and choose any color of phone and then purchase it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #273003
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Display specification and variants
Hello,
I'm sorry but I'm not following you.
Can you please clarify your request and maybe use a picture to illustrate what you want to do ?
Please note that our demo website already contains a lot of examples.
Options :
demo.hikashop.com/index.php/en/hikashop/...ct-page/with-options
Variants :
demo.hikashop.com/index.php/en/hikashop/...with-characteristics
Item custom fields :
demo.hikashop.com/index.php/en/hikashop/product-page/with-form
Regards,
I'm sorry but I'm not following you.
Can you please clarify your request and maybe use a picture to illustrate what you want to do ?
Please note that our demo website already contains a lot of examples.
Options :
demo.hikashop.com/index.php/en/hikashop/...ct-page/with-options
Variants :
demo.hikashop.com/index.php/en/hikashop/...with-characteristics
Item custom fields :
demo.hikashop.com/index.php/en/hikashop/product-page/with-form
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds