- Posts: 117
- Thank you received: 6
[SOLVED] Override the view files via Display>Views
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #273372
by alin
Sorry for my English, it's not my native language.
[SOLVED] Override the view files via Display>Views was created by alin
Hello! Earlier I used JoomShopping and now I decided to try HikaShop. Now I study it and I have different questions. Here's one of them.
Tell me please is there any difference between editing view files via Display>Views and putting view files to /templates/my_template/html/com_hikashop/... and editing them there?
If I edit view files via Display>Views how them are updated with my changes when the component is updated? Thank you!
Tell me please is there any difference between editing view files via Display>Views and putting view files to /templates/my_template/html/com_hikashop/... and editing them there?
If I edit view files via Display>Views how them are updated with my changes when the component is updated? Thank you!
Sorry for my English, it's not my native language.
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by alin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #273373
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Override the view files via Display>Views
Hello,
It's exactly the same thing.
Old Joomla versions did not propose to create overrides within the backend interface, so we proposed our own.
But our interface just allow to edit the view overrides which are classical Joomla view overrides.
Regards,
It's exactly the same thing.
Old Joomla versions did not propose to create overrides within the backend interface, so we proposed our own.
But our interface just allow to edit the view overrides which are classical Joomla view overrides.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: alin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #273396
by alin
Sorry for my English, it's not my native language.
Replied by alin on topic Override the view files via Display>Views
Thank you for the quick response! I think editing view files via Notepad++ is just simpler for me)
Sorry for my English, it's not my native language.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds