- Posts: 220
- Thank you received: 12
Make product lightbox image responsive.
- joshualdouglas
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 2 months ago #273717
by joshualdouglas
Make product lightbox image responsive. was created by joshualdouglas
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.38
Hello,
How do I make the product lightbox image responsive? Is there anyway without using CSS.
Please see the issue in the image attached.
Thanks,
J.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.38
Hello,
How do I make the product lightbox image responsive? Is there anyway without using CSS.
Please see the issue in the image attached.
Thanks,
J.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 2 months ago #273724
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Make product lightbox image responsive.
Hello,
I would recommend to use a different image popup system :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...html#display_general
Regards,
I would recommend to use a different image popup system :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...html#display_general
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: joshualdouglas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- joshualdouglas
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 220
- Thank you received: 12
9 years 2 months ago #273787
by joshualdouglas
Replied by joshualdouglas on topic Make product lightbox image responsive.
Hi,
Thanks Jerome, I used "shadowbox (external)". This responded well with mobiles and It was quite easy to adjust the CSS.
Thank you so much!
J.
Thanks Jerome, I used "shadowbox (external)". This responded well with mobiles and It was quite easy to adjust the CSS.
Thank you so much!
J.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds