- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Product page layout
9 years 2 months ago #274519
by Tom86
Product page layout was created by Tom86
Hi there,
I'm new at working with hikashop and I have made a new hikashop (tetsting) webshop with al the standard options of hikashop so I can look around how it works.
At the moment my product page looks standard like this:
Now I'm trying to give te product page another layout like this:
But I have no idea where to start.
Does anyone know how I can move my button and quantity to the position I want and how to place the title "1e boek" above the price next to the picture?
Thanks Tom
I'm new at working with hikashop and I have made a new hikashop (tetsting) webshop with al the standard options of hikashop so I can look around how it works.
At the moment my product page looks standard like this:
Now I'm trying to give te product page another layout like this:
But I have no idea where to start.
Does anyone know how I can move my button and quantity to the position I want and how to place the title "1e boek" above the price next to the picture?
Thanks Tom
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 2 months ago #274530
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Product page layout
Hello,
See : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-display.html#layout
And don't hesitate to activate the feature "Display view files" in HikaShop :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...g.html#advanced_main
Regards,
See : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-display.html#layout
And don't hesitate to activate the feature "Display view files" in HikaShop :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...g.html#advanced_main
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 2 months ago #274613
by Tom86
Replied by Tom86 on topic Product page layout
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 2 months ago #274614
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Product page layout
Hello,
Please understand that our support is not specialized in customization.
But what i can tell you is that you just need to have a look at your screenshot and you will see that the text "1e boek" is in "product / show_tabular" view.
So you need to override that view to move the code which display the title in another place within the view.
Regards,
Please understand that our support is not specialized in customization.
But what i can tell you is that you just need to have a look at your screenshot and you will see that the text "1e boek" is in "product / show_tabular" view.
So you need to override that view to move the code which display the title in another place within the view.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds