Skip to main content

1024 mysql error

More
9 years 2 months ago #274578 by akaishu
1024 mysql error was created by akaishu
Hi,

When I unpublish a product and then I try to access to this product by url, it gives me this error:

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'and right(file_path, 4)='.zip' order by file_ordering' at line 1

I would like to know how to control that error so I can change the view to say for example, this product no longer exist or something like that, do you have any idea about how to that?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #274581 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic 1024 mysql error
Hello,

You should activate the debug mode in order to get the call stack and know in which file the issue is coming from.
Because I'm sorry there is not "right(file_path, 4)" in HikaShop source code.
So for me, it's not something from HikaShop itself but from a third party plugin.

Regards,

PS : When you create a subject, please fill the form to provide details about your website ; it really help the team to help you...

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum