- Posts: 62
- Thank you received: 3
Menu item - missing tabs
- storeitonline
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 1 month ago #275957
by storeitonline
Menu item - missing tabs was created by storeitonline
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.4
-- PHP version -- : 7.022
Today I wanted to change some behaviour of the product display page, so went into the menu item.
However, there are no tabs showing up in the menu item page, so I cannot change anything..... (See screenshot)
Updated hikashop to latest version, just to make sure, but still same behaviour.
Cleared browser cache, used different browser, cleared site cache ... no luck...
If I open another menu item, the tabs are showing correctly, just the product listing and category listing for hikashop is not...
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.4
-- PHP version -- : 7.022
Today I wanted to change some behaviour of the product display page, so went into the menu item.
However, there are no tabs showing up in the menu item page, so I cannot change anything..... (See screenshot)
Updated hikashop to latest version, just to make sure, but still same behaviour.
Cleared browser cache, used different browser, cleared site cache ... no luck...
If I open another menu item, the tabs are showing correctly, just the product listing and category listing for hikashop is not...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- storeitonline
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 62
- Thank you received: 3
9 years 1 month ago #275980
by storeitonline
Replied by storeitonline on topic Menu item - missing tabs
Issue solved.
Still not sure how, but despite clearing cache from browser and using different browsers which never accessed the page it does look like a caching issue.
I found that in the administrator directory I had a backup 'index.php' which differed from the live one. Switched those, reloaded the page and all was good.
Switched the original back, reloaded the page and still all was good.... beats me why, but it is fixed now....
Still not sure how, but despite clearing cache from browser and using different browsers which never accessed the page it does look like a caching issue.
I found that in the administrator directory I had a backup 'index.php' which differed from the live one. Switched those, reloaded the page and all was good.
Switched the original back, reloaded the page and still all was good.... beats me why, but it is fixed now....
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 month ago #275982
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Menu item - missing tabs
Hello,
We already had reported issue and latest HikaShop package already contain fixes for that ; but it looks like you're using a very recent build.
So if the problem persist or re-appear, you should take a look at your browser console to look for Javascript errors.
Regards,
We already had reported issue and latest HikaShop package already contain fixes for that ; but it looks like you're using a very recent build.
So if the problem persist or re-appear, you should take a look at your browser console to look for Javascript errors.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- storeitonline
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 62
- Thank you received: 3
9 years 1 month ago #276040
by storeitonline
Replied by storeitonline on topic Menu item - missing tabs
Oké, I will keep an eye on it.
(Although I don't often need to be in the menu items)
(Although I don't often need to be in the menu items)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 week ago #279519
by williamstdd
Cheers,
Todd
Replied by williamstdd on topic Menu item - missing tabs
I do not think this is totally fixed. I just downloaded 3.2.0 today (Sept 30, 2017) and I had the same issue. The trick on clearing the browser's cache worked. But I, too, use various browsers that I doubt ever got into Hikashop. (Joomla = 3.7.4, browser = Chrome).
Cheers,
Todd
Cheers,
Todd
Cheers,
Todd
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 days ago #279527
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Menu item - missing tabs
Hello,
The issue is totally fixed.
But if your browser keep in its cache the old version of jquery-ui (which have less modules in order to avoid the conflicts with Joomla JS lib using the same names than the official Jquery-ui lib), the JS error will still be "visible" even if the problem is really solved.
Regards,
The issue is totally fixed.
But if your browser keep in its cache the old version of jquery-ui (which have less modules in order to avoid the conflicts with Joomla JS lib using the same names than the official Jquery-ui lib), the JS error will still be "visible" even if the problem is really solved.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds