- Posts: 27
- Thank you received: 1
Module or article under a product category
9 years 1 month ago #277770
by sep2014
Module or article under a product category was created by sep2014
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.coloredroofs.nl/rioolontspanning
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.4
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.21
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
Hello
I want to display the text of a module under the product presentation because of SEO. I have now placed the module in the category discription with
{module Rioolontspanningspan of dakdoorvoer rioolontluchting?} (I have used Modules Anywhere from Regular Labsmanager for this solution)
I have tried first to make a simple Module at position Belowcontent, but then the text is also coming a single product page. I want the text of the module only at the category presentationpage.
So:
1. the categorie discription with the logos
2. products
3. module of "Rioolontspanningspan of dakdoorvoer rioolontluchting?"
and so on at the other category pages with different modules/articles
How can I get the products between 1 and 3, like my image: screen_new?
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.4
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.21
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
Hello
I want to display the text of a module under the product presentation because of SEO. I have now placed the module in the category discription with
{module Rioolontspanningspan of dakdoorvoer rioolontluchting?} (I have used Modules Anywhere from Regular Labsmanager for this solution)
I have tried first to make a simple Module at position Belowcontent, but then the text is also coming a single product page. I want the text of the module only at the category presentationpage.
So:
1. the categorie discription with the logos
2. products
3. module of "Rioolontspanningspan of dakdoorvoer rioolontluchting?"
and so on at the other category pages with different modules/articles
How can I get the products between 1 and 3, like my image: screen_new?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 month ago #277785
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Module or article under a product category
Hi,
What I would recommend is to edit the file "listing" of the view "product" (supposing that your page is a products listing menu item) via the menu display>views and moving the code:
in that file to the end of the file.
What I would recommend is to edit the file "listing" of the view "product" (supposing that your page is a products listing menu item) via the menu display>views and moving the code:
Code:
if($this->params->get('show_description',!$this->module)&&!empty($this->element->category_description)){
?>
<div class="hikashop_category_description_content"><?php
echo JHTML::_('content.prepare',$this->element->category_description);
?></div>
<?php
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 month ago #277844
by sep2014
Replied by sep2014 on topic Module or article under a product category
Hi
I have done this. Now is the category discription under the products. OK.
But my question was: how can I get the products between the discription and the module at the category page? Like my attachment
So:
1. the categorie discription with the logos
2. products
3. module/article of "Rioolontspanningspan of dakdoorvoer rioolontluchting?"
and so on at the other category pages with different modules/articles
I have done this. Now is the category discription under the products. OK.
But my question was: how can I get the products between the discription and the module at the category page? Like my attachment
So:
1. the categorie discription with the logos
2. products
3. module/article of "Rioolontspanningspan of dakdoorvoer rioolontluchting?"
and so on at the other category pages with different modules/articles
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 month ago #277848
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Module or article under a product category
Hi,
Sorry, I read too fast.
Usually people don't ask about that since there is nothing to do for that.
The category description is already on top of the products listing, and with most templates, they already have a position below the main content of the page (the products listing) where you can assign modules in the Joomla modules manager.
If you want the module to only display on the listings and not the product pages, you can use something like Advanced Modules Manager which allows you to have a more fine grained display of your Joomla modules and you'll be able to tell it to display the module only on some pages and not others.
Sorry, I read too fast.
Usually people don't ask about that since there is nothing to do for that.
The category description is already on top of the products listing, and with most templates, they already have a position below the main content of the page (the products listing) where you can assign modules in the Joomla modules manager.
If you want the module to only display on the listings and not the product pages, you can use something like Advanced Modules Manager which allows you to have a more fine grained display of your Joomla modules and you'll be able to tell it to display the module only on some pages and not others.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sep2014
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.270 seconds