- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Display formatting difficulties
8 years 11 months ago #281483
by brent62
Display formatting difficulties was created by brent62
Hello,
I am having difficulties trying to figure out how to integration of the presentation of Hikashop with my RT Supra template. I've made some change that help for the content module, but I'm having troubles with other areas specifically:
- Content display mocule
- Display of characteristics per the attached screenshot
Any pointers would be deeply appreciated...
--Brent
I am having difficulties trying to figure out how to integration of the presentation of Hikashop with my RT Supra template. I've made some change that help for the content module, but I'm having troubles with other areas specifically:
- Content display mocule
- Display of characteristics per the attached screenshot
Any pointers would be deeply appreciated...
--Brent
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 11 months ago #281496
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Display formatting difficulties
Hello,
If you want to customize the HikaShop display, we have a documentation page dedicated to that :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
There you will have basis about CSS (and links to learn more about it) and also the explanation about the view override system.
Afterwards, I'm afraid that without a more precise question ; it will be very difficult for us to give you a hint.
Regards,
If you want to customize the HikaShop display, we have a documentation page dedicated to that :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
There you will have basis about CSS (and links to learn more about it) and also the explanation about the view override system.
Afterwards, I'm afraid that without a more precise question ; it will be very difficult for us to give you a hint.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds